Returns filed with unemployment benefits prior to the $10,200 exclusion should not be amended. The IRS has indicated it will refigure taxes on these returns and adjust the taxpayer’s account accordingly. The IRS will then send any refund amount directly to the taxpayer.
Applied Bookkeeping & Tax Services is a team of professionals, experienced in Income Tax, Payroll & Bookkeeping and Notary Public.We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen.
100% Secure Website
Where to find us
9175 Elk Grove Florin Road Suite 5
Elk Grove, CA, 95624
2622 El Camino Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95821
Latest News & Articles
- American Relief Act and EIP 3March 22, 2021 - 6:24 pm
- IRS to Handle Unemployment Returns.March 20, 2021 - 10:03 am
- 2nd stimulus check update:January 17, 2021 - 12:19 am
- PREPARING FOR TAX DAYJanuary 12, 2021 - 4:47 pm
- IRS Tax Return Filing Deadlines, Extensions and Refund Dates 2021January 12, 2021 - 4:28 pm